We’re sorry but your online account won’t be available from 4.30pm on Friday 29 March until 9am on Monday 1 April. This is because we’re working on some system improvements.
You can still use our normal phone number over the weekend if you’ve got an emergency repair you need to report. Or you can send us an email if it’s not an emergency.
If you’d like to make a rent payment over the weekend, you can use the following options:
Over the phone
- You can make a payment at any time, day or night - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Before you start, remember to have your account start date, date of birth, customer reference number and debit card to hand
- Phone us on 0800 652 0898 and we'll take you through it step-by-step
- Calls to this number are free from landlines. But if you call from a mobile phone, it may cost you.
- You can pay your rent straight from your bank account to ours
- Our account number is 40614026 and our sort code is 52-41-07
- Please make sure you quote your customer reference number, otherwise we won't know who the payment's from and we could think you’re behind on your rent
- It's quick and easy to do but be careful when you’re setting the transfer up as it can be difficult getting money back if you send it to the wrong account.