We're introducing a new and improved online customer account with lots of useful features
You’ll be able to access your new account 24/7, and it'll be easy to use.
You’ll be able to log into your account and:
- View your account statement and make payments
- Raise a repair, and book and reschedule a repair appointment
- Set up, update and manage your Direct Debits
- Update your personal and household details
- View a breakdown of service changes
- And much more!
If you already have an online account, there will be some disruption to your service while we upgrade the system:
- From 15 October, we’ll no longer register new customers
- From 7 November, you’ll be unable to access your online account whilst we complete important upgrade work to the system
- On 19 November, the new system will go live – so make sure you have a look aorund your new look account!
How can I access services when I can’t access my online account?
You can pay your rent a number of other ways – find out more on the 'paying my rent' page.
To raise a repair or for any other queries, please contact us on email@example.com or 0800 652 0898.