On 15-21 October, we’ll be celebrating and supporting ‘Get Online Week’, a national campaign aimed at giving everyone the chance to find the help they need to improve their digital skills.
We’ll be holding events in neighbourhoods across Hampshire, that will help and support you to learn new skills that will help you to get online. At the session, we’ll be able to help you to:
• get digitally ready for Universal Credit
• set up an email account
• learn to browse and explore the internet
• look for and apply for jobs
• keep in touch with people
• get to grips with online banking and shopping safely and securely
• save money on your bills
We’ll be holding the events at the following locations – make sure you come along between 10am-2.30pm:
• Eastleigh Library – 15 October
• Nimrod centre, Gosport – 16 October
• Mayfield centre, Farnborough – 17 October
• North Town base, Aldershot – 18 October
• Discovery centre, Basingstoke – 19 October
We hope to see you there!